Refer to the PSO Information kit
Examples of training sessions delivered to QFRS staff include:
- Information sessions about FireCare
- Stress management
- Communication skills
- Management Tools for Staff well-being
- CIRM Strategic Response to Crisis
- Handy Hints for Deployment
- Injury in the Workplace – Early Intervention Protocol for Managers
- Managing Change
Please note this is not an exhaustive list, courses can be developed to meet the specific needs of staff.
For further information please contact FireCare on 3635 3130 or email QFRS.Firecare@dcs.qld.gov.au
We collect your personal information (e.g. email address details) to address your matter and will only disclose it to third parties if authorised by law or with your consent. To find out further information, please refer to our privacy statement.
Last updated 12 June 2012