Refer to the PSO Information kit
Examples of training sessions delivered to staff and volunteers include:
- Information sessions about the Fire & Emergency Services Support Network
- Stress management
- Communication skills
- Management Tools for Staff well-being
- CIRM Strategic Response to Crisis
- Handy Hints for Deployment
- Injury in the Workplace – Early Intervention Protocol for Managers
- Managing Change
Please note this is not an exhaustive list, courses can be developed to meet the specific needs of staff.
For further information please contact the Fire & Emergency Services Support Network on 1300 309 508 or email FESSN@psba.qld.gov.au
We collect your personal information (e.g. email address details) to address your matter and will only disclose it to third parties if authorised by law or with your consent. To find out further information, please refer to our privacy statement.
Last updated 8 April 2015