Substantive Station Officers from other fire agencies may apply for any advertised Station Officer vacancy across the Queensland Fire and Emergency Services.
Applicants must provide evidence of the following with their written application:
- Australian citizenship or Permanent residency
- Manual Medium Rigid (MR) driver’s licence or equivalent as recognised by Queensland Transport.
- Current Apply First Aid Certificate
- Current Apply Advanced Resuscitation Certificate
- Evidence of current employment as per Schedule A or Deputy Commissioner authorisation for consideration
Please refer to Standing Order SO-Q-BM-3.27 Employment of Station Officers from External Fire Agencies, for further details.
Current vacancies with QFES are available on Queensland Government Smart Jobs.
Click here for the latest information on Firefighter Recruitment.
Last updated 21 July 2016